Let me help you reach your goals for your best life as a mom! Choose the area you are interested in to get started now:
New to the site or just don’t know where to begin? Check out the posts on this page for inspiration.
Here are the top 3 posts in the Getting Started category:
- How to Make A Change: 6 Steps to Bring You to the Life You Deserve
- Procrastination – Why is it so hard to do what you know you should be doing?
- 30 Second Tip – A Powerful Idea
Looking to lose the baby weight or finally get healthy? It doesn’t matter how far away you are from having your baby – whether you just gave birth or are getting ready to send the kids to college – there’s always an opportunity to improve your health and to finally reclaim the body you had before pregnancy. Or like I did, even get a better body than prior to pregnancy – the body I always wanted! Check out the posts on this page for guidance and further information.
Here are the top 3 posts in the Health, Fitness, & Food category:
- My Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss Journey – Part 1
- 3 Simple Steps to Organize Meal Planning and Avoid Excess Trips to the Grocery Store
- Food & Weight Loss: The What, The Why, and The How
A lot of finally getting the balanced and amazing life you deserve has to do with believing that you deserve that amazing life! You have to believe in yourself and that you are worth it. And you have to be willing to put your needs above those of your family at times. It can take some time to change your thinking, but the posts on this page can get you started on the path to success.
Here are the top 3 posts in the Mindset & Taking Care of YOU! category:
- When Life is Out of Balance
- Clear the Clutter, Clear Your Mind
- The Transformational Power of a Simple Hug
You’ll have a really hard time feeling balanced if you are living in an environment that reflects cluttered chaos. And it is possible to live an organized life in an organized home even with small children running about. Find some actionable advice that you can start today on this page.
Here are the top 3 posts in the Get Organized category:
- One Simple Trick to Start Decluttering Now
- Diaper Changing Essentials – The Only 5 Things You Really Need
- 30 Second Tip – Spend More Now to Save Money Later
Pregnancy can be scary – especially if it’s your first time. Parenting is a constantly evolving learning experience – both for you and your children. Both times of life can feel overwhelming. And you don’t want that overwhelmed feeling to last for the next 18-19 years! I’ve got some advice to help you through and get you to a place where you can love being a mom!
Here are the top 3 posts in the Pregnancy & Parenting category:
- A Tale of Two Pregnancies – Matthew, Part 2
- A Tale of Two Pregnancies – Emma, Part 2
- 20 Things I Hate About Being Pregnant
Occasionally I come across some products that have truly made my life better. There’s a lot of stuff marketed to us as mothers – companies know that we only want the best for our children – and they use that to get us to buy the latest and greatest. However, since I also hate clutter, I’ve made it my mission to only bring what’s truly needed into my home and into my life. Here you’ll find product reviews of things that I think are worth looking into for your own personal use, along with links to purchase the items from trusted retailers if you think they would help you as well.
Here are the top 3 posts in the Reviews & Recommendations category:
- Potty Training Your Child: Part 1 – Matthew
- Review – What to Expect When You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff
- Breastfeeding Part 1: Matthew
If you are interested in some of the personal updates I have to share, this is where you’ll find them. Here you’ll learn about important things going on in my life and more personal stories and anecdotes about the family instead of general advice. A little glimpse into my personal story!
Here are the top 3 posts in the Personal & Family Updates category: