It’s Lesley – your beauty product junkie! In this video, I’ll be discussing 10 products that I’ve used up and plan to NOT purchase again. Some products I bought for myself and some I got in beauty boxes or as samples.
I’m the type of person that when I get a product, I use it to the last drop, even if I’m not 100% thrilled on the color or performance. I feel it’s just too wasteful for my finances and for the environment to throw away unused products, so sometimes that involves me finding creative uses other than how the product was intended to be used. So you can trust that these have really been thoroughly tested when I make my decision not to repurchase.
Here are the 10 products I’ll be discussing in today’s video:
- OFRA Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
- Method Body Rose Water Scented Body Wash
- JC Green Tea Eye Gel Patch
- Head & Shoulders Silky & Smooth Shampoo + Conditioner Set
- Becca Skin Love Glow Elixir
- Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Longer Liquid Foundation
- Cover FX Glitter Drops
- Mary Kay Chase A Rainbow Body Lotion
- Mary Kay Luminous Wear Liquid Found
- Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Beach Blonde
Since these are products that I am NOT recommending, I’ve chosen not link to any of them because I really don’t want you to waste your money on them. However, I’d love to know your opinion on any of these products if you’ve used them in the past. Perhaps you had a better way to use them than I did which would make them better! If so, leave me a note in the comments below.
Thanks so much for watching, and I’d love for you to follow along – please like, subscribe, and share with your friends!
All the best,
P.S. Did you like this style of video? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or send me a direct message.