It’s Lesley – your beauty product junkie! In this video, I’ll be discussing one of the many beauty subscription boxes I get routinely. This video features the IPSY Glam Bag Ultimate (https://www.ipsy.com) which is a monthly subscription box featuring makeup, skincare, haircare and sometimes other bonuses thrown in. I’ll be unboxing their September 2020 shipment.
Each Glam Bag Ultimate includes 7-8 products, plus you can add on extras to ship for free with your box! This month I received:
- Sugar Cosmetics Uptown Lengthening Curl Mascara – sample size
- Goldfadden MD Brightening Elixer Protect and Repair Serum – full size
- HelloGanic 1 Day Sheet Mask Set – 3 masks
- Geogette K. Collagen and Elastin Mask – sample size
- LaMuse Deep Color Lip Balm – full size
- Kensie LifeBeat Body Lotion – sample size
- Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturing Cream – sample size
- Nature Lab Tokyo Perfect Repair Travel Set – full size set, 3 products
- Huda Beauty Complexion Perfection Pre-MakeUp Base – full size
- Zoeva Spice of Life Eye Shadow Palette – full size
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen Duo – full size, 2 products
- NudeStix Lip Gloss in Nude – full size
- Plus a super cute makeup bag!!!
Bonus Products I added on to ship with this box:
- Porefessional Hydrating Primer – sample size
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Your Skin but Better – sample size
- Farsali Serum Trio – Liquid Glass, Rose Gold Elixir, Unicorn Essence
- Yensa Silk Bronzing Base – full size
At the time of this posting, I’m not an affiliate for IPSY. Some links for the products above lead to Amazon, and I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you!) if you choose to purchase a product through those links. Thank you in advance if you choose to do so!
Thanks so much for watching, and I’d love for you to follow along – please like, subscribe, and share with your friends!
All the best,
P.S. Did you like this style of video? Would you like me to do another video once I’ve tried the products? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or send me a direct message.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with these products and I am recommending them because they are helpful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.