It’s Lesley – your beauty product junkie! In this video, I’ll be discussing one of the many beauty subscription boxes I get routinely. This video features the IPSY Glam Bag Ultimate (https://www.ipsy.com) which is a monthly subscription box featuring makeup, skincare, haircare and sometimes other bonuses thrown in. I’ll be unboxing their November 2020 shipment.
Each Glam Bag Ultimate includes 8+ products, plus you can add on extras to ship for free with your box! This month I received:
- H2O+ Hydration Oasis Refreshing Gel Moisturizer
- Honey Jarret Super Beau’Tea Mask Set
- Milani Make It Last Matte Charcoal Setting Spray
- Real Her makeup fluffy brush
- Milk MakeUp Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask
- MAC Lipstick in Sweet Sakura (I linked to a color that I thought was much better!)
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Intensive Revitalizing 3-in-1 eye Contour Cream
- Purlisse Radiant Glow Illuminating BB Cream in Fair
- The Cottage Greenhouse Pomegranate Rejuvenating Facial Serum
- Space Case Cosmetics Seen From Space Highlighter
- Outre Instant Repair Hair Mask with CBD
- Nomad x Toscana Intense EyeShadow Palette
- Plus a super cute makeup bag!!!
At the time of this posting, I’m not an affiliate for IPSY. Some links for the products above lead to Amazon, and I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you!) if you choose to purchase a product through those links. Thank you in advance if you choose to do so!
Thanks so much for watching, and I’d love for you to follow along – please like, subscribe, and share with your friends!
All the best,
P.S. Did you like this style of video? Would you like me to do another video once I’ve tried the products? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or send me a direct message.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with these products and I am recommending them because they are helpful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.