It’s Lesley – your beauty product junkie! In this video, I’ll be discussing one of the many beauty subscription boxes I get routinely. This video features the IPSY Glam Bag Ultimate which is a monthly subscription box featuring makeup, skincare, haircare and sometimes other bonuses thrown in.
I’ll be unboxing their October 2020 shipment. Each Glam Bag Ultimate includes 7-8+ products, plus you can add on extras to ship for free with your box!
This month I received:
- Yensa CBD Superfood Dual Cleansing Oil
- Yensa Color and Face Tone Up Primer Essential Glow
- Air Repair Super Hydrating Eye Cream
- Naked Cosmetics Loose Pigment Eye Shadow
- Dominique Cosmetics Sweater Weather EyeShadow Palette
- Dr. Brandt Pore Dermabrasion Exfoliator
- Barefoot Venus Vanilla Effect Instant Hand Repair
- Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes Perfume
- OFRA Blush in Bellini
- The Balm Cosmetics WillPower Blush
- Glow Recipe Watermellon Pore Tightening Toner
- Milk MakeUp Cannabis Face Mask
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour in Trophy Wife
- Plus a super cute makeup bag!!!
At the time of this posting, I’m not an affiliate for IPSY. Some links for the products above lead to Amazon, and I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you!) if you choose to purchase a product through those links. Thank you in advance if you choose to do so!
Thanks so much for watching, and I’d love for you to follow along – please like, subscribe, and share with your friends!
All the best,
P.S. Did you like this style of video? Would you like me to do another video once I’ve tried the products? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or send me a direct message.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with these products and I am recommending them because they are helpful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.